Tuesday, May 5, 2009

new NEW clothes!



Ok I'm finished with some 0f my projects and here they are!
Here's the first: I bought this one from forver21 for a couple dollars on the clearance rack. 

Before: After:
                               

I know its nothing too difficult, but hey its a new outfit for a couple of bucks!

This was one of my favorite dresses, but it was just too short.

Before: After:













I cut off the top and added a little bit of tulle to make it little poofy.

This one I think is my favorite. I got it at the Arizona Breast Cancer Thrift Store. (The old DAV)
It looks repulsive on me at first but I loved the fabric. I tried to do my most pitiful before picture

Before:    After:


   












All I really did here was take the dress in on the sides. 

If anyone has any good ideas about any other projects let me know!

6 comments:

Douglas Family said...

Wow you are good. I like the first one best! So cute. The last one resembled a mumu on you at first, but thank heavens you saved it from a 90 year old woman! Now it is super cute. I wish I had to take my clothes in on the sides!

As Told By Molly said...

Darc, I am so proud of you!!! Maybe you can come up with something sassy and sexy for a preggie girl to wear?! Huh. Huh?

You have tapped into a new talent and it totally suits you!

Love you!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Darcy what a great talent you have! So if I buy things that don't fit me will you help them to look cute?
GREAT JOB!!!!

Baby Oven said...

Darce I LOVE the clothes!!! I wish I were as handy as you. Please come make me some too. :) Hope you're great!

Unknown said...

haha i am a blog stalker, this is my first comment. those all turned out fantastic!!

Bethany said...

Hey I have some dresses you can have! They are really simple and modest, just kinda ugly! They are all yours! By the way those are freaking rad! Way too go sister friend!