Friday, June 19, 2009

Mini Breaks


A couple of weeks ago Nathan and I went to Prescott for a little mini break. I wasn't expecting much, just a little time away from the heat and our apartment,  but it was a great time! we stayed in Nathan's dad's rental cottage in the Downtown area. All of the homes in that neighborhood are little Victorians like this
So cute, right? There was a classic care show just a couple of blocks away. The weather was so beautiful, maybe 60 degrees. 

Sorry I don't how to get rid of the underlining text! Alright I know the above picture is small, but look closely to see if you can see the Dodge Caravan in the back left of the picture. That car was in the classic car show! 

For a laugh, put space boots on your dog!


2 comments:

Douglas Family said...

So fun! This weekend is the Bellefonte cruise here. It is a big deal, but we will stay home. I don't feel like wrestling two kids by myself and John is out of town.

Papa Parrish said...

So glad you enjoyed the place, hope you like our new Prescott B and B!!Nana