Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hutton Halvert Dollander



Some of you might have heard me talk about my job, which I love. Here are some facts about the little nugget of joy I watch all day:
  1. Name: Hutton Halvert "Hal" Dollander
  2. Age & weight: 8 months, a whopping 25 pounds!
  3. Favorite Food: Toast, my cheek, bananas
  4. Favorite Toy: A bottle full of pennies and Nathan

   
I've been nannying for a while now, but this job is by far my favorite! Me and Nathan are able to carpool to work, and go to lunch at least once a week with little Hal. When I work on the weekends and evenings, Nathan comes along and hangs out with us. He is always super cheerful and rarely ever cries. He's a pretty nice boy.



5 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

He is a chunker!! But very cute! That's cool that Nathan can come to work with you sometimes.

As Told By Molly said...

When you say "He is always super cheerful and rarely ever cries" are we talking about Nathan or the baby...?

Looks like a good gig. ;)

Katie said...

That name is a mouthful! yikes! But the kid is super cute!

JamieLynn said...

Let me just say this is the best kind of baby to have in your life....one that you get most nights and weekends away from!

Bethany said...

lucky. i watch three boys who cry and hit and fight non stop. i either work too little and get my pay cut or i work over time and don't get paid extra. i drive waaaay too much and don't get gas money and my pay checks (when i get paid) bounce often. nothing is consitant and i often just go in a room in a ball and try not to rip out my hair.