Monday, December 8, 2008

Long Time No Blog...Again

So I know a lot of you might have thought Nathan and I have left the blogosphere for good but alas we've been here all along and stalking your blogs. Here are some things that have happened lately.

  1. I picked up a second job at a store called Storables, which specializes in home organization. It's not very glamorous, but the benefits of a huge discount and getting to work with other grownups  (as opposed to babies) makes it all worthwhile. 
  2. My birthday was last week and it was fabulous. Nathan made me my favorite cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, White Chocolate Raspberry, and he totally kicked Cheesecake Factory's trash. The man's a genius in the kitchen.  
  3. We put an offer down on a house woot woot! Its the perfect little place and has lots of charm and is located in the ward we currently illegally attend. Hopefully the bank just wants to get rid of the thing and won't give us the runaround. 
  4. We're in charge of dessert at the Parrish Christmas dinner, so Matt and Christie let us know if you have any requests!

6 comments:

John said...

Congrats on the offer. Hope it works out!!! Wish we could see you and have some of that dessert.

Douglas Family said...

So glad to see you blogging again. Wish we could also be there for Christmas - maybe another year. I really don't plan on coming out in the summers very often.

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

We want to come visit you in the summer!

As Told By Molly said...

It's been so long since I've checked to see if you've updated...

Hey, come stalk me anytime.

I'm going to visit you over at Storalbes one of these days. Man, that sounds like a great gig.

And, Happy Freak'n Birthday! I know I texted you, but I should have called....been kinda busy getting my homeless sisters homes. BUT loving it!! ;)

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Post a pic of the house... if the offer was successful.

Merry Christmas!

Douglas Family said...

John had a great time hanging with you two - can you post pics of your potential house?