Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Home of Our Own

Let me just start by saying that I highly recommend buying a house. They are great for putting your stuff in, protection from the natural elements, and hiding from wild beasts. I love having a house!

We are finally all moved in and with the exception of my sewing room, we are all unpacked. It feels so good just to plop down on my couch and just breath a sigh of relief that there is not a used car lot litterally outside of our door, or there aren't a billion cats living in our garbage can, or there isn't a guy honking a bicycle horn and pushing a shopping cart down the street selling cotton candy.

Laveen is great! We have a Walmart, a Fry's and a Target! Our neighborhood isn't bad either, it is filled with bike paths and parks. We went to our new ward on Sunday and it was very nice, or at least the nap I took at church was very nice! We hope all of you can come visit soon!

I want to give a shout out to Sweet Lo for all the cleaning she did in the apartment and in the new house. I don't think that apartment has ever shined so much! Whoever moves in after us is really lucky.

Pictures will come very soon!

7 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Your gunna miss that front door service of cotton candy and corn on a stick. Just you wait. Well, at least I'll miss seeing you in church and knowing you're just down the street.

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

I'll agree, having a house is the best thing EVER!
The ride out to your house was not bad at all.

Douglas Family said...

Is sweet Lo the mother in law???? If so I have to agree that she is a super cleaner. Man I could really use a visit from her right about now! Oh, and about my ring incident. I don't think it was related to the jewler at all...I think that I damaged the setting when I jammed my hand opening a car door a few days earlier.

JamieLynn said...

Woo Hoo! When are you going to put up some pics? :0)

Bethany said...

YAY YAY YAY! you're my hero.

John said...

Way to live the american dream. Can't wait to see the new digs.

Papa Parrish said...

Glad you have suh a lovely home. Nana