Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello Friends

So after weeks of looking 24/7 I have a new job. I don't know why I was stressing, but that comes with having OCD. I applied for probably hundreds of jobs and have come up with a couple options that will be great for our little family. I want to say thanks to all my homies for the good words of encouragement and help and want to especially thank Nathan for giving me the option as working as his Love Slave if I didn't find a job. 

Interviewing was a lot of fun and I am going to enjoy working with other grown humans who can respond with words when I talk to them, getting dressed up in fancy clothes and having a normal schedule. I am going to miss paid nap time, going to work in sweats, doing my homework at work and taking Nathan to work with me, but its all for the best. 

Darcy. Out!




6 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

So where is the job at?

John said...

Yeah, where it at?

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Well the job that I have for sure is at a small bank called First Bank in Scottsdale

Douglas Family said...

Glad things are working out for you. Sometimes the stressful moments take our lives in turns for the best. I just want to say for the record it would gross me out if you were Nathan's love slave for a job. EWWWWWWWWWWWW

As Told By Molly said...

You are going to do great!

Papa Parrish said...

Love slave? How much can I earn? Haven't I slaved enough for you children all these years, and now you tell me there is a job opportunity? I am experienced in laundry, kung fu car pool and kissing booboos. Where do I sign up? Nana